- I bought tickets and have not received a ticket confirmation email; what should I do?
- When is ShamrockFest?
- What is the general event schedule?
- What alcoholic beverages will be served at the ShamrockFest?
- What does VIP Include?
- Do I have to be 21 to enter?
- Can I bring my own food and/or beverages?
- How do I purchase food & drink at the event?
- How long is the beer served?
- What does it mean when we say entertainers and event elements subject to change ?
- Can I bring my pet?
- Once I have checked into the festival can I leave then re-enter?
- What are the prohibited items & security policies?
- What does rain or shine mean?
- What’s the deal with parking?
- What is SCAN?
- How do I become a sponsor?
I bought tickets and have not received a ticket confirmation email; what should I do?
- You should have received a confirmation email within 15 minutes. If you haven’t received your confirmation, or if you have other technical questions/issues related to the ticket purchase process, call EventBrite Customer Service here or call 1-888-810-2063 between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm EST, or email EventBrite Support Team at help@EventBrite.com.
When is ShamrockFest?
- ShamrockFest takes place on Saturday, March 22, 2014, from 3 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
What is the general event schedule?
- An updated event schedule will be released soon ... it will be worth the wait!
What alcoholic beverages will be served at the ShamrockFest?
- ShamrockFest '14 features the greatest beer brands on the planet! In the Main Event Areas, Miller Lite and Guinness will be served. The VIP Areas will serve Miller Lite, Guinness, Blue Moon and Angry Orchard (gluten free.)
What does VIP Include?
- VIP Ticket grants acces to Main Event areas, as well as access to the huge VIP areas. All beer is free in the VIP area, from 3pm until 8pm. The VIP ticket also includes a separate entrance, the following VIP-only ammenities: Additional entertainment zones, additional toilets, a seating area, numerous beer pouring stations and food vendors (food and non-alcoholic beverages are not included in the VIP ticket price.) Please drink and act responsibly! All VIP benefits are outlined on the ticket ameneties page.
Do I have to be 21 to enter?
- ShamrockFest is as an all ages event. However, you must be 21 to purchase or consume alcohol. You must also be 21 to enter the VIP areas.
Can I bring my own food and/or beverages?
- No food or beverages will be permitted to be brought into or out of the event.
How do I purchase food & drink at the event?
- In the Main Event areas: you may purchase beer tickets which can then be redeemed for beer at the beer stations. Food can be purchased with cash only, from the various food vendors. (Note: There are no refunds on the beer tickets under any circumstances.)
- In the VIP areas: Beer is provided for free inside the VIP areas only. Food may be purchased in the VIP area with cash only, from the various food vendors. (Note VIPs can only obtain free beer within the VIP area space and not at the Main Event beer stations.)
How long is the beer served?
- The beer stations are scheduled to open at 3:00pm in both the Main Event areas and VIP Area. Beer service is scheduled to end at 10:00pm in the Main Event areas and 8:00pm in the VIP area, however the event reserves the right to discontinue service, at any time, to any person or persons. (The beer service ending time may be extended, or cut shorter, based on the discretion of the authorities.) There are no refunds on the beer tickets under any circumstances.
What does it mean when we say “Entertainers and event elements subject to change without notice”?
- OK, you know the deal. We have to say this… Because Shamrockfest has about 50 bands & DJs and over a dozen party areas and other entertainment elements, it is impossible to ensure that every aspect will come through as scheduled/planned. All of the elements, including the artists who are advertised to perform at ShamrockFest, are in fact contracted, scheduled and expected to perform at the event. However, it is possible that some may not appear due to circumstances beyond our control. For example, any of the 30+ performers could have an injury, or other misfortune, which could cause them to cancel… Or, they get called away to make a last-minute TV or movie appearance; because many of these artists are internationally famous and have major studio contracts with “open-ended” obligations. It is possible that they may be obliged to change their schedule and make an appearance somewhere else, in lieu of their appearance at ShamrockFest. Regardless of this, it is understood that ShamrockFest is about the overall experience and the totality of the entertainment and not about any one band or any one element. As such tickets to ShamrockFest are non-refundable under any circumstances. Bottom line, it will be a great time… come and enjoy!
Can I bring my pet?
- Sorry pets are not permitted unless necessary for our disabled guests.
Once I have checked into the festival can I leave then re-enter?
- There is no re-entry to the festival after you exit.
What are the prohibited items & security policies?
- To ensure the best possible guest experience during this event, please observe the following:
- Bags and purses will be searched
- Disruptions may result in ejection
- No re-entry
- Your cooperation is appreciated and required
- Act responsibly. Do NOT over indulge. Do NOT drink and drive; take metro or a cab or have a designated driver.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS: Metal, plastic or glass containers of any kind; food and beverages from outside the event; weapons and illegal substances; pets; bicycles, skateboards or alike; any item deemed to be too large or potentially dangerous.
- RFK Stadium, ShamrockFest '14 Staff or Security Personnel are not allowed to hold or check any items not allowed into the stadium.
What does rain or shine mean?
- It means just what it says – IT IS ON! The event will go on regardless of the weather conditions. We have experienced various conditions over the years and have had a great time celebrating in all conditions. Legions of professionals are working tirelessly to finalize all details and ensure an amazing, fun-filled day of music, food, beverages, activities and more. Remember it is about the experience. There are dozes of attractions to manage, so if the weather does cause us to alter, delay or cut some entertainment or attractions, please bear with us and take it in the spirit of an adventure!. We will do all we can to make deliver an amazing experience!
What’s the deal with parking?
- Metro will also be running at maximum capacity… so save the gas and take Metro. And DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE
- Parking will be available at RFK Stadium for a fee.
What is SCAN?
- SCAN (Stop Child Abuse Now) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the well-being of children, improve parent-child relations and prevent child abuse and neglect by:
- Educating the community about the scope, nature and consequences of child abuse and neglect and the importance of positive, nurturing parenting; Providing direct parent education; and Advocating for children in the community, the legislature and the courts.
- Click here to go to the SCAN web site.
How do I become a sponsor?
- If you are interested in being a sponsor of ShamrockFest 2014, please submit an email with your contact info, including name, phone number, email address as well as company name and website address to Mike Harrigan at email@example.com.
Here is what some of leaders in the entertainment industry are saying:
“National ShamrockFest is Washington DC’s greatest festival, hands down!”
“ShamrockFest… America’s biggest Saint Patrick’s Day party…”
“…Shamrock Festival is one of the best live music festivals in the United States”